« Home | F a R K E D » | Lil B realizing that he to is a Baggins.....and th... » | On their mission through middle earth, the littles... » | Upon reaching Mordor...The littlest Baggins heeds ... » | The littlest Baggins stopped to take time to say "... » | Get your BANG on! » | another monday.... » | This is on my plate today...Metal Gear Solid 3 - S... » | after glass render with crosshatch filter....ah ..... » | The original pic....before render » 

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 

Cmas....I hate it

Christmas...I hate it. Its a time to be lonely and sad. Lets have a party cuz some dude named Jezus did his thing....yeah, right!! I believe that one. Bring out the presents you greedy bitches. Give me shitty food, candy canes and a whole barrel of whoop ass. Bring out the bells, the fucking reindeer and the fat man in the red coat - tie them all to a missle and launch the bitch into outter space. 86 Christmas and all the materialism it stands for.

Ok so now that i vented and you prb quit reading this....lets chill...Christmas or Cmas as I call it has changed over the years. More and more it gets earlier and earlier on the "super sales" and etc. Shopping becomes a freaking nightmare, traffic is hell and two fat ladies are still fighting over the Tickle me elmo dolls...What gives? I hate Cmas because generally i spend a shitload of money on people....I am always lonely or have no other half...and most of my family is out of town. Have you ever had one of those Cmas' where you are with someone - you buy them everything...even your parents buy things for them...then, you break up couple days or months later cuz of some stupid shit that goes on unrelated to the presence of where you actully are? I have been there...seems like more times then one. Thanks to my parents for not making me pay them back or having me get the things back that they bought the chicks i dated over the holidays...some peoples parents or even themselves are like that.

The only good thing besides materialism at Cmas time is the Cmas movies too! These movies are really the only thing that make Cmas ROCK! Gremlins is esp one of my favs. Most of you all thought it wasnt a movie for the holiday season....watch it again! Let me know what you think of the mogwai's and Jar Jar binks cameo appearance as a furby.

Anywho, I feel like bad santa (great movie BTW). humbug to the asswipes that cut me off in traffic due to a sale at the fashion mart....I will go Grand Theft Auto on you (in my mind), and make myself feel better...

blah blah blah....random nothingness.......

cam