« Home | This is on my plate today...Metal Gear Solid 3 - S... » | after glass render with crosshatch filter....ah ..... » | The original pic....before render » | Its a weird day at the Cameron casa....Sam and Dad... » | Geeez o' petez.... » | Down to the wire....wearing a leisure suit. » | Today.... » | In need of a vacation.... » | who said she said ....... » | This is buggin me.... » 

Monday, November 22, 2004 

another monday....

Well the weekend has passed and not a whole lot to report. Moms bday was on saturday - we had a good time. She seemed to enjoy all of her gifts and entertainment from the new puppy. He is a spaz

I did get the house emptied and everything over to storage or the plex. Spent a little time unpacking and unloading things. I had to get the PS2 hooked up ASAP as well as my PC. Those are a must when it comes to moving. Its amazing how 15-20 years ago, we didnt think about how much we use computers. They almost control us. Its the rise of the machines. Its the turn of the times....its actually amazing to think about. We rely on machines so much these days.....its like we cannot escape them.

The boys seem to be adjusting well to the new pad. Lil Baggins (Dudley) has been sleepin on his bean bag almost everynight, while Sam is into everything. We took a couple hours last night and did some laundry. Sam seemed to think he needed to help fold the towels with a couple of quick yanks on a corner while I was trying to fold them....funny thing he is.

Tonight. I think I will work on my garage and play a little Metal Gear Solid 3. I need to be working on my album and my jeep site....but for some reason - this moving shit just seems to be more important right now. It's like B said, "its funny how when your place can look like a worse mess when there is crap all over the floor, and when you have all your stuff all over boxes and crap, its different"....he is correct, very correct.

Until the levy breaks....

cam