« Home | This is buggin me.... » | looking back.....as B puts it...... » | To all my ex's!........LOL! » | What do you think of the new do? It was time to g... » | Alas, tis a sad day....I am in really deep thought... » | Need to do's....... » | today's forecast » | Timing... » | B in the mist of a GTA holiday - San Andreas Holid... » | San Andreas Holiday 2! » 

Friday, November 05, 2004 

who said she said .......

So I went back to work at the horn last night. It was the first time in 10 days or so. I decided to take some time off to get ahead of things. There was too much drama there. My ex chick I was dating works there and she has done nothing but make it uncomfortable to work. I on the other hand have decided, why worry about that shit? I go there, do my work, go home and get paid the following week. The money I make there isnt great, but the actual cooking is great. The problem lies with the people there. If they arent poppin pills or coming to work high as a kite, then they are wrapped up in some gossip and are messing around on their spouses. I just dont dig the morals of these people. There are a few there, generally, the older women in the kitchen that feel the same way as myself. We sit back and watch the shit roll down the hill. It's amazing to think that people are so out of tune of the over-all aspect of what they are doing based upon a piece of ass or a hit off something. These are the kinda people that make me roll my eyes and just walk away. I dont get it.....but, I still observe and pass judgement....something I think most people would do in my shoes.

Oh well, another night of drama filled cooking tonight......yeeeeeeee haw!

cam

Want my opinion? Explore your options. If things start getting worse there and the drama level increases, you should look around. There really are other places you can cook me a chicken fried steak at.LMAO


mmmmm - chicken fried steak...

Post a Comment