« Home | looking back.....as B puts it...... » | To all my ex's!........LOL! » | What do you think of the new do? It was time to g... » | Alas, tis a sad day....I am in really deep thought... » | Need to do's....... » | today's forecast » | Timing... » | B in the mist of a GTA holiday - San Andreas Holid... » | San Andreas Holiday 2! » | San Andreas Holiday! » 

Monday, November 01, 2004 

This is buggin me....

so I had to get it out. Ok, what is the deal with people and sex. It is the driving factor of everything if you think about it. Our ads, our entertainment our social undertakings and even our deaths.

Our we not more advanced then to rely on such wasted energy. If you sit back and think "how many times have I fucked my brains out", you can prb count on more then one hand. People are people, but yet I do not understand why they do what they do. Sex obsessed people are nothing more then people that cannot find pleasure in the simple things in life. Dont get me wrong, I like to have sex and fuck my brains out like the next person, but I think about it. I can go months/years without fucking or sleeping with someone....maybe I feel more sincere about it, or maybe I just want it to be all in tune with who I am....who knows? who cares right? cuz more then likely you will read this and then close the fucking window and say hmmmmm what in the world was that about....??

Anyway, I dont want to be with anyone that I couldnt see myself spending the rest of my life with. Then on the other hand, if you fuck around with someone, it changes everything dating wise or non dating wise.

Sex/Fucking/love making/one night stands MESS SHIT UP from the moment after and into the future unless dealt upon with embracing conception of the actions that were just adhered to.

I can honestly say that my ex-girlfriend (we shall call her A - Her name I have not mentioned on this blog ever BTW, because she asked me to a long time ago), had phenomenal sex. We had some great SEX/LOVE MAKING/Whatever, but it was more then that. It was one on one. It was passion, it was the oblivious to everything else kind of love making. It was nice.

Ok, so back to where I was. I am surfin the net tonight at 2.00 am and I begin chatting with some couple from springfield missouri. Interesting they are. They pointed me to a website that was about couples wanting to swap couples....in case you are sexually illiterate, that means swinging. Now, what causes people to swing....? I have no clue? Why get married if you are going to swing? Just be friends that fuck right? This is the problem with America and half the fucking world. People FUCK!....People kill people when they fuck unaware of their actions....All I am saying on this early November 1st day, is think about it before you fuck it....or even do anything with it....there is shit out there and I dont want to go to your funeral cuz you thought with the wrong part of your life. WAKE UP AMERICA! And to all you swingers out there....take some video for me...send it to me in the mail...just make sure and wash your hands before you pack it up in the mail. You people have issues.....and just a little something....I saw 3 couples I knew personally from Springpatch that were on there....

you people are sick fucks ...

and you know what the funny thing is.....they are some of the biggest "die-hard" Christ_Stains in springfield.

Such good people in the name of GOD arent they?

BITCHES!

I am drunk

cam

It is far better than sex, lies and affairs. The married existence can be bliss, but it can get a bit boring too. So, if one likes sex and the animal urges behind it....well four choices 1/ignore them and be celibate or play with yourself (safest route I suppose) 2/serial divorce after 5 years each, or so 3/cheat 4/swing. Those that swing, rarely cheat, and medical studies support the conclusion that it enhances relationships in many cases. You are right in that it is just a sub-population, so there are pretty normal people in there and a lot of sick fucks too. The swinging lifestyle is NOT for everybody to be sure. And, it IS a sick world out there, including a whole lot of disease.....so, let's be careful out there....use your condoms people...people? Did I get your attention? Don't make me flick the lights on and off....
Just a thought.
S

Post a Comment