« Home | who said she said ....... » | This is buggin me.... » | looking back.....as B puts it...... » | To all my ex's!........LOL! » | What do you think of the new do? It was time to g... » | Alas, tis a sad day....I am in really deep thought... » | Need to do's....... » | today's forecast » | Timing... » | B in the mist of a GTA holiday - San Andreas Holid... » 

Friday, November 05, 2004 

In need of a vacation....

I have been stressed.

Things are going crazy in my life right now. I am trying to juggle 500 things and trying to remain on top of my game. This is not easy. Here is the deal.....let me try and tell you what all I have going on, what i have been thinking about and also what has been stressing me out lately....

Packing for the move on the 12th.

Moving stuff to the new place as much as I can. - the weather has been shitty and I havent been able to use my trailer.

Working my day job.

Working my night job - thursday, friday and saturday all day.

Sunday - off days....I generally sleep til 2 or 3 in the afternoon....

I am going out of town on the 15 - get back on the 17th = late

The house closing is on the 18th.

Moms birthday is on the 20th - she hasnt even told me what she wants or when we are celebrating it.

Thanksgiving is right after that.....I hate thanksgiving BTW....too much food.

I am trying to work on Mojeepin.com as much as possible. The forums are live now, but the rest of the site is under construction. It is a total overhaul of the site functionality and its appearance.

My album has been delayed.......again. I need to finish the liquid fluid website to launch with it, as well as the final editing and production of the cds themselves.

I am trying to figure out where and when I am going to be moving again.....Florida, Wisconsin, Kansas City or even Colorado. Too many options but I have to think about it now - because 6 months isnt far away.

I would like to spend time with my family and friends.

I need to spend time with my dogs individually.

Needing to work on my Jeep and get things lined up for its overhaul.

Money - even though 120,000 of my debt is being taken away...I still feel like I live paycheck to paycheck with two jobs. Maybe one day I will get on my feet.

Beer - I love it...I am finding myself craving beer at night - its a nice supplement to dr. pepper, and yet it fucks you up easily....

Videogames - I would like to play more and beat some of the games I have been working on for years.

I am thinking about all this crap.....and that is what most of it is....crap. I worry about things that really have to play on the future of me except for a few of these. I hope all of this changes as soon as this house thing is over. It will be a big weight off my shoulders and I feel like things will all line up from there. I also hope I can manage money better. I have been spending money on crap when I shouldnt be. Stuff like eating out or beer adds up fast.

I need to relax and take a vacation.....dont you think?

wishful thinking...

You DO need a vacation. Honestly, once you get past all this moving stuff, you'll feel much better and have more money. It's going to be a sweet deal. We will get you moved by the 12th with no problems. Plenty of time.

Everything else is moving forward. Don't let it all make you feel like you're overwhelmed. The stuff with the house will be taken care of soon. All will be well then, bud. You got your family and friends.

Post a Comment