« Home | Down to the wire....wearing a leisure suit. » | Today.... » | In need of a vacation.... » | who said she said ....... » | This is buggin me.... » | looking back.....as B puts it...... » | To all my ex's!........LOL! » | What do you think of the new do? It was time to g... » | Alas, tis a sad day....I am in really deep thought... » | Need to do's....... » 

Monday, November 15, 2004 

Geeez o' petez....

What in the hell is goin on in my life these days. Everything seems like a cluster-fuck.

Let's start off slow...

Moving and the house closing has been a pain in the royal ass. I have been spending the past 4 days straight moving shit from one place to the other, with subtle trips to my storage unit. Back and forth, back and forth....morning to night....I am wore the fuck out. Honestly! All of the fixes have been done to the house with the exception of two foundation vent replacements that I didnt know I had....

My sleep habit are waaaaay off, as my local couch has become my place of rest. Notice I didnt say sleep. I cant sleep. I am too tired to sleep. The big man (Big Mike) came over last night on my final night of moving to help me get a piece of furniture out of the master bedroom. Saw the top off, and haul it down 8000 stairs. This fucking thing weighs a ton too. Oh well, he has a new piece of furniture now. It was 700.00 bucks new, but I sold it to him for the low low cost of 50 bucks. Thank god for the big man and his canadian logger strength.

Then....off to home depot I go to get stuff for a fence for the boys. On limited budget, I ended up spending 204.95. That was for wire, snips, duck-tape (for the dryer vent that is a piece of crap and wont stay down), fence posts and a new microwave....(its funny though, because I just bought one of those damn things for my other old house....least this one is portable). Eleven rolls around and BM and I are still out pounding stakes into the ground...and zip-tying the wire to the posts. Not a lot of fun after a long day of moving and 30 degree weather.

I am tired. I think I conked out around 3 this morning. Only to have to get up and begin packing for my trip today. which takes me into the next part.....

So, I missed the flight. Being that Sioux City, IA is way the fuck up north and cold....there are only 2 flights into that place a day. One at 4pm and one at 10 pm tonight - guess which one I am going to get on now. I missed the flight by 2 minutes of boarding. They were assholes and wouldnt let me get on even though I only had one carry on. The flights after mine went through memphis and they would also arrive in Iowa at the same time as I will be traveling on this evening. Fun Fun fucking fun. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Special thanks to Big Mike. He helped me out a ton yesterday, as well as my parents. BM will be watching the boys the next couple of days so that is kewl. I never knew what happened to B and Sunny. Last I heard from them was Saturday night. So, if you guys happen to read this - call ol BM up - I think you guys left Sunnys shoes and purse at my casa in case you need them within the next couple of days. Hey and dont forget to get me on Wednesday night!! I get in a little after 10ish. We can chit chat and have a brew. Thanks for hangin with me this weekend too - friday and saturday night was fun!

I hope you all have a good couple of days and I will talk to you in a few.

much love
cam

tonight i just want to hang. i want to play video games and watch tv and play with the boys. It will be fun. Maybe get some beer and just hang. i like that idea. I might go get nocturne. it looks awesome.

I feel your pain. Been through on moving from one place to another and I had so much stress on the entire process.

Post a Comment