« Home | In need of a vacation.... » | who said she said ....... » | This is buggin me.... » | looking back.....as B puts it...... » | To all my ex's!........LOL! » | What do you think of the new do? It was time to g... » | Alas, tis a sad day....I am in really deep thought... » | Need to do's....... » | today's forecast » | Timing... » 

Monday, November 08, 2004 

Today....

I had a good friend help me through some things. I speak of him a lot on this blog and yet everytime he helps me out...I just want to say thanks. Thank you to the B and the soon to be Mrs B. You guys are great advice givers for negative people like myself.

I have made a choice in life today that will get me back to myself and my good friends and family. I have quit my night job at the Horn. It was getting to the point where I was not looking forward to going to work and I was out on a limb drinking too much. I needed to get away from there and come back to my part of town. So, life goes on and I will work where I work and enjoy it for the most I can (at least for 5-6 more months). With the holidays coming up and my day job getting more and more involved - I think this was the right thing to do. Now for some reason as well, I wish I could get out of my cell phone contract and not have a cell phone......anyways I am changing my cell number today after work as well. I think its time to put some of my past behind me and take care of Cam for the next few months....all drinking and such will be going on at my house on the weekends or at a friends house on the weekends.....

Other than that, my last weekend at the horn was ok....from what I want to remember.

Time for a change....on a personal level.

cam

glad to see you are taking care of yourself. leaving the night job will be good. you were working too much and not getting enough "you" time.

it's good you got back behind the grill, it helps open your creative side in a different way.

keep in touch
-n

Post a Comment