« Home | Get your BANG on! » | another monday.... » | This is on my plate today...Metal Gear Solid 3 - S... » | after glass render with crosshatch filter....ah ..... » | The original pic....before render » | Its a weird day at the Cameron casa....Sam and Dad... » | Geeez o' petez.... » | Down to the wire....wearing a leisure suit. » | Today.... » | In need of a vacation.... » 

Monday, November 22, 2004 


The littlest Baggins stopped to take time to say "word up" to his friends the Cosbys....Lil B or Lil Bill as they call him has got plenty of clout with them....He many times has to keep brutha Theo in line......."Shut up bitch, before I back hand you with this paw...." Theo listens and gives Lil Bill the props he deserves.....

This is by far, one of the best pictures I've seen in a looong time. Great one. I think I remember the kid with the curly white hair in some of the episodes. The youngest Cosby. LOL

Post a Comment