« Home | Lil B enters the Matrix before your eyes! » | Happy Turkey day.....doesnt look real good does it... » | B of the day...errrr, holiday! » | Cmas....I hate it » | F a R K E D » | Lil B realizing that he to is a Baggins.....and th... » | On their mission through middle earth, the littles... » | Upon reaching Mordor...The littlest Baggins heeds ... » | The littlest Baggins stopped to take time to say "... » | Get your BANG on! » 

Tuesday, November 30, 2004 

Today

marks a new day for Cam. A day where drinking is no more....at least for an entire month. I am challenging myself to this. I am tired of drinking, getting fucked up, making poor choices and decisions about staying out. Plus, when I am out drinking I waste a shitload of money and end up getting home late. They boys are upset and generally, I feel like crap the next morning. So, from this day on for a month the challenge begins.

Also, my house deal is closed. The house is no longer mine. It was a bittersweet day yesterday - I hated it. I almost got fucked over royally on the selling of the house. Basically, my real estate lady didnt do her math and lied to me...well, in turn I had to come up with a check for 1200.00 basically in order for the house to be a done deal...mind you by 9 am today....how in the fuck does anyone come up with this when you live like I do ... and have had bills like I have. Thank god for my parents and their generosity for loaning me the dinero....I will have them paid back once the house stuff goes through and I get back my escrow money and insurance money. It just sucks when you plan for something and nothing goes right. My advice to anyone selling a house.....watch what and who you get tied up with when it comes to your dinero....I got screwed over...dont be the next one...

anyway, have a good one - I gotta go pay rent and get me some chick-fil-a!
weeeeeeee
cam

A new day and a new way to go about things. You should write about some other parts of your life too. What youre looking for (or looking to stay away from) in a girl. I always like those posts. By the way, I'm happy for you, my friend. This is a great step in the direction you want to go.

Post a Comment