« Home | B of the day...."reliving the past" » | Site Launched » | a couple of months have passed. » | 29 years of travel » | A bad case of something... » | In case you missed it.... » | Your Depeche Mode fill » | We're back.... » | I guess it is true.....I am Captain Jack - savvy! » | It's not all butterflies and bunnies.... » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

who am I anymore?

I have been swamped really. I got home and hung out with the boys for some time then I got an itch to mess around in the studio I am working on. I had ordered a BOSS 880 drum machine (bout a grand) and got a pretty good deal on it. I had all but decided to send it back....until I hooked it up. Lets just say, the new material is going to rock your socks off I hope. Once the first album releases in June, then I will begin the next....or I will take another route and join up with our band Eleanor Eighty.

B and I have some great ideas...we just need to put them down. I think he will be happy to hear when I tell him I can now record anything we lay down so we dont lose it. You should hear what I made tonight! 5 machines all synched at once with thousands of settings and switches to take control of at once....its a work or art. You will have it soon. I promise.

Boss 880 - R.I.P.

April 2006 - ...uh....April, 2006


:)

Post a Comment