« Home | little thoughts.... » | August 23rd horoscope off of Myway.com » | Boobies » | the open house » | the phone call.... » | Little B giving daddy some hugs!....he loves his d... » | n hnjm, » | This is what has happened .... » | one .... two .... three ..... » | Just a little pic .... » 

Monday, August 23, 2004 

Lunch time posting....

Well another day at the office. It's almost time for lunch. I am planning on going home to eat today. I will be eating with the boys again this week, but I am burnt out on turkey sand-b's. I think this week it will be peanut butter and jelly instead. A few Pringles and that should be perfect since I am watching my figure right now.....LOL! yeah right!

I had a good weekend I think overall. I got the house looking good. The open house went well. I even got to bed at a descent hour last night....although, I didnt sleep worth a shit. I was tossin and turnin over and over just waiting to fall asleep. I think Sam prb would have killed me if he could have. He was awake during the whole thing and kept staring at me everytime I would wake up or roll over. He is prob. home sleeping very well today....Dudley on the other hand...well, lets just say his sleep is never a problem.

Anyway, I got a call today from another agent. They are showing my house at 11.30 or 11.45. I am excited about all the action my house is getting. I told my house last night that I was done with him and that I have done everything I can to him. I said that it is now time for him to find his new owner and to let me go. I think he heard me....keep your fingers crossed and if you are religious, say some prayers that my change is happening. If you dont want to do either of those things, well then, you prb arent a friend of mine cuz I happen to have the best friends anyone could ask for. They look out for ol Cam, and seem to only want the best for me....I dont think I say this enough...but thank you all for supporting me...without you all I dont know where I would be today!

Take care and I will speak to you all tonight.

cam

I find it funny that your house is getting more action than either of us.

B

awwwwwwww! That was harsh!!...but funny!

Post a Comment