« Home | who am I anymore? » | B of the day...."reliving the past" » | Site Launched » | a couple of months have passed. » | 29 years of travel » | A bad case of something... » | In case you missed it.... » | Your Depeche Mode fill » | We're back.... » | I guess it is true.....I am Captain Jack - savvy! » 

Friday, April 21, 2006 

Dentist

You heard it right - that is where I am headed today - Havent been in like 7 years, only because I didnt have the insurance and all that jazz. Well in my week of recognize...I have decided to go and get my teeth checked out cuz they are kinda sensitive to cold liquids and such. Plus I think I grind my teeth at night for some reason or another. SO .... I am off to pain and suffering at 2pm today.

wish me luck and little if any pain....

yours truly,
toof

How you feeling today, teef?

Post a Comment