« Home | Back to Me » | A Byagi Classic » | Question of Time - for Byagi » | Depeche Mode Video Unearthed!! » | Just in case ... » | Super.....something » | In case you all were wondering » | A little insight to me. » | Dentist » | who am I anymore? » 

Sunday, December 03, 2006 

Without a Trace

So i have a confession to make.... I admitted something tonite to someone I care about profusely. There is something about her that makes me wonder ... makes me tick... makes me want more. MORE. That reddish brown hair with dark eyes - she has a soul inside that is yearning to get out. I took the whole day Sunday and spent listening to musik that she would like. I waited for her to come online and be with me...

I hear a tune ... One that she can get her groove onto (something we talked about many times) and something she can shake her ass to only to live in the moment. She doesn't do much of that because I think she is lost.

Searching for herself, and yet she is one of the most beautiful people i think I have gotten to know. We have a lot in common..... I only hope she feels the same about Cam......

Goodnite lovers.

http://thecouchsessions.com/articles/revrun.jpg

Brevren Run - good that you're posting again.

It's my dick in a box -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAsXLCkjRhI

Whatchu ggggot?

Post a Comment