« Home | In case you all were wondering » | A little insight to me. » | Dentist » | who am I anymore? » | B of the day...."reliving the past" » | Site Launched » | a couple of months have passed. » | 29 years of travel » | A bad case of something... » | In case you missed it.... » 

Monday, June 19, 2006 

Super.....something

Inspired by B's post about superhero's - I thought I would take the test too. Apparently, I am a tie between the Hulk and Batman....

Your results:
You are Hulk
























Hulk
90%
Batman
90%
Iron Man
75%
Catwoman
55%
Robin
55%
Superman
55%
Supergirl
50%
Green Lantern
50%
The Flash
50%
Spider-Man
45%
Wonder Woman
30%
You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

You got Hulk and Batman - priceless! at least you don't have supergirl and wonder woman in your top 3.

I got Green Lantern.. no no!! Not the color yellow!!

Long time no see foo !

Take er easy.

I put up this podcast with a bunch of indie music that I really like. You should take a listen when you get a minute or two.


Oh, and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

700 miles isn't really that far away, is it? :)

House of poot.blogspot.com.

This comment has been removed by the author.

That shows some masculine strength.

Post a Comment