« Home | Tuesday gone... » | Lunch time posting.... » | little thoughts.... » | August 23rd horoscope off of Myway.com » | Boobies » | the open house » | the phone call.... » | Little B giving daddy some hugs!....he loves his d... » | n hnjm, » | This is what has happened .... » 

Tuesday, August 24, 2004 

tonight

I am working on Mojeepin.com prior to leaving at 7.30. I have to be out of the house then so the peeps can come and check it out again. I am headed over to Big Mike's house to work on his computer...I guess his wife deleted some Windows install folders and things are going awol....Techy Cam to the rescue!!

After that, I am coming home to get on messenger to see what my friends are up to and working on Mojeepin.com...fun fun fun

talk to you all soon

cam

How did the house showing go last night? Any news?

no new news yet...just more showings! This is a good thing!

Post a Comment