« Home | tonight » | Tuesday gone... » | Lunch time posting.... » | little thoughts.... » | August 23rd horoscope off of Myway.com » | Boobies » | the open house » | the phone call.... » | Little B giving daddy some hugs!....he loves his d... » | n hnjm, » 

Wednesday, August 25, 2004 

Tired hands and eyes

That is how I feel tonight. I came home around 5.30 and started working on Mojeepin.com. In case you all didnt know, that is my Jeep site. Its a great place to find all kinds of information about all things Jeep....and the name doesnt stand for Missouri Jeepin!...It is a slang for the word 'more' - (ie. MoJeepin = More Jeepin) With all that said and cleared up, maybe you should take a little time and take a peak at it. I am going to be working on it quite a bit the next couple months...thanks to B, we have a great plan on what the site can do eventually. Thanks buddy!

Anyway I am off to bed...let me know what you all think of the changes...I will see how long it takes you to find them...B and Sunny...cant part-take is this challenge...LOL! I was talking to them during the whole time and sending them examples of code to look at!!

Oh, and speaking of something to surf...have you checked out my other links to the right of the page?? There are some great ones in there. I will be adding more tomorrow or later tonight after the puppies are in bed.

until next time.

cam

It looks great, bud. I think youre doing a good job. I would say, continue with the changes you want to make and then we can fine tune it from there, which is pretty much what we've been doing so far. It works well. There are lots of things we can discuss.

B

schwing!

Post a Comment